Sunday, August 16, 2009

Sydney's first trip on the school bus and other pictures

Well this past Friday Sydney took her first ride on the school bus. She is going thru the usual kindergarten testing, went last Friday and will go this Friday. Then she will start the regular school schedule on the 25th. This is how last Friday went. Sydney woke me up before 6:30 am, her alarm was set for 7am. We have to be at the bus stop around 8:10- 8:20 am, but the girls were ready to go wait for the bus by 7:30am. So we left the house at 8:06 because i wanted to take some pictures of us walking to the bus stop. I only got a few but that is ok. The bus gets there and I tell her to get on, she starts to and then turns and looks at me with that "help me mom!" look. But I tell her it's ok and to go ahead and get on. She sits in her seat and she was smiling and waving when she left. I didn't cry or puke! Mind you me heart felt like it was going to leap out of my chest watching her getting on and leaving on that bus. Pene was upset, she cried alittle bit and kept saying that she was never going to see her sister again. Then come time for her to come home. Since David was home it was his job to pick her up from the bus. Apparently he didn't know where the bus stop was so he just stood at the end of our apartment parking lot. Well the bus drove by and no Sydney got out. Totally freaked me out!! I was about in tears and might have lost my mind. And Sydney was kind of confused. Apparently right after the bus doors closed at her bus stop she said "I think I missed my stop". The bus driver came back and dropped her off at our parking lot. It has taken alot for us to get any information about what she did at school. You would think she was a teenager with the lack of info she would give. Ok on the the pictures.
Ready for school
Photobucket
Walking to the bus
Photobucket
Photobucket
Some pictures of Pene. I realized that I need to take more pictures of Pene, i have been lacking on my picture taking of her.
Cheese!
Photobucket
Making cookies
Photobucket
Pics of Becca
Photobucket
Cool shades
Photobucket
A wink..
Photobucket
and a smile
Photobucket
All of the girls
Photobucket

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love the Pics and love you all