Friday, January 1, 2010

The end of 2009

As the year comes to an end I am a little remiss as I forgot to take pictures of Becca's first Christmas. Totally bummed. Oh well on to other things.
The girls and I went to Mississippi on Christmas evening to visit my folks. The girls had great fun and loved visiting with the Aunts, Uncles, Grandparents and Cousins. I think Abby had fun painting the girls nails too.
Becca meeting Mom's dog Little Bit. She loved that dog, it was too cute.
Photobucket
Playing at Grandma's
Photobucket
Photobucket
Becca and T's youngest C , she was born a week before Becca. They just wanted to pull on each other and the next day Becca was taking her pacifier.
Photobucket
We couldn't get a good picture of the two of the together.
Photobucket
T's oldest S holding Becca
Photobucket
Poor little J wasn't feeling well so I told her to make a Grandpa face.
She was so sad.
Photobucket
The 2004 cousins Charlie, K and Sydney. Charlie didn't have his eyes open in any of the pictures I have and K is only taller than everyone else because she was standing on her tip toes.
Photobucket
The July 2006 Cousins. Pene, W and Andy. Do you know how hard it is to get a good picture of 3 three year olds? It's pretty tough.
Also Pene has a chapped face from wiping her nose with her sleeve.
Photobucket
Dad's stylin new foot wear! He has either a foot sprain or a stress fracture.
Not sure which just yet.
Photobucket
This picture is from yesterday, Sydney was holding Becca I went to the kitchen to do something and came back to this. Sleepy Baby.
Photobucket

Well I hope everyone had a good holiday season and best of wishes to you all in the new year.

No comments: