Friday, March 6, 2009

A little bit of sewing.

I've been doing a little bit of sewing today. I made the girls each a dress. They love them. Now I need to make some more for Syd, so that we don't have a fight everyday about getting dressed.
Syd's dress:
Photobucket
Pene's Dress:
Photobucket
The girls together:
Photobucket

Also we have been thinking for awhile about making our own reusable shopping bags (we have a ton of those stupid plastic bags). The other day at Walmart some of the cashiers were talking about how they are going to be doing away with the plastic bags at Walmart (April or August i can't remember). So now we are trying out some patterns for bags to find the one that we like. So far the 2 that I have tried I think are alittle too big. But here they are anyway.
Photobucket
Photobucket

Enjoy!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

The dresses are so cute!
I have gotten to get in there and do some sewing.