Saturday, June 13, 2009

Pictures and Sisters

Just thought i would post some pictures.
No much has been going on here, just hanging out at the pool and waiting for the baby to make her entrance(in a couple of weeks).
On to pictures.
The Cowgirls!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
The girls with Granny
Photobucket

Don't ask me what Syd is doing in this pic I'm not sure. But she has a really weird face.
Photobucket
Pretending to be sweet. sort of....
Photobucket

Gangsta!
Photobucket
Taking a nap with "baby sister" whom she loves.
Photobucket

I have to say one thing about being in a pool when very pregnant, it feels weird.
The baby loves it she moves all around.
It's just a very strange feeling for your belly not to be heavy.

2 comments:

Abby said...

Oh my gosh! They are too cute! I can't wait till I come! I bet you feel the same way? ;D

Hope said...

Your girls are beautiful!